Friday, August 24, 2012

Arcana

Many inspirational things I got from played Persona 4

Word "Arcana" always ringing on my ears

Actually, like what Igor and Margaret said Arcana is something about Tarot Cards

But here, I don't want to explain what are tarot cards or fortune telling -_- (because I can't tell fortunes)

I only interest in the 'art', the way how the artist to describe the cards, picture on the tarot cards :), that's really awesome I think

Awesome drawing ideas and also awesome drawing talent

and Arcana? What is that? We can called it classification of the tarot cards or something else (correct me :D)

And these pictures, which always on my mind

These maybe some, because awesome ideas are unlimited

divination, magic, occult, pagan, pamela colman smith, rider waite smith


ange, anime, beatrice, cornelia, dlanor, eiserne jungfrau



image


image


image




image





image

image

Can I create my own?

No comments:

Post a Comment