Wednesday, August 22, 2012

They are What We Called Strawberry, Blackberry, Blueberry, Raspberry, Mulberry, and Cranberry

How fresh you are!

I hope you can grow on my backyard and when you guys ripe, I can taste your speciality one by one


You don't know some of them, c'mon take a look! :D
Strawberry

You're the most famous "berries"



 

Blueberry

That colour so interesting, great!



Raspberry

I never see you directly, but commercial ads on TV always says your name



Blackberry

What is the name of famous smartphone? Is that a tribute for you? Hahaha



Mulberry

Same like Raspberry, but I think your sour taste really suit my tongue















Cranberry

Hmm Cranberries...The Cranberries, famous Irish rock band, you look so delish!

Cranberry Season :  wedding centerpiece cranberry red Image.axd

No comments:

Post a Comment